20 REASONS WHY STATS GO DOWN
- Engaging in unethical behavior of any kind, to any degree, for any reason, in any area of your life.
- There are 1 or more toxic people involved in the project, business, etc.
- There are 1 or more toxic people anywhere in your life.
- Betrayal or sabotage by a partner or team member.
- Abandoning a proven, winning formula or strategy for some other new, unproven formula or strategy.
- Failing to feel & express gratitude & appreciation daily.
- Lack of business acumen, inexperience in the subject, area, etc.
- Lack of financial education; Financial illiteracy.
- Failing to acknowledge & reward stellar personnel, team members, etc.
- Failing to celebrate wins & achievements, goals & targets reached, etc.
- Winning the game but failing to recognize, acknowledge & celebrate that you won, that game is over & it’s time to start a new, bigger game.
- Lack of systems; or people permitted to get sloppy with the established systems.
- Allowing ego & arrogance to supplant sound judgment.
- Not calling it when you observe an error, a harmful act, disloyalty, etc.
- Lack of a Code of Honor; or Code of Honor not being enforced.
- Failing to keep up with the latest technologies, trends, marketing strategies, et al.
- Failure to notice signs of trouble when they are subtle, small, and easily remedied, corrected or repaired.
- Failure to monitor statistics regularly; or failure to keep statistics at all.
- Changes in the current local, national and/or global economy, or other conditions, going unnoticed, so adjustments are not made.
- Pretending & hoping everything is running smoothly rather than vigilant monitoring of all parts of the project, business, or organization.
Use these 20 Keys to Maintain An Upward Spiral of Success!
© Jayne Johnson & The Clearing Sight Inc August 12, 2017